Thursday, August 2, 2007

You want ME to sleep in a TENT?!? ;)

I'm doing it. I'm going camping this weekend. I haven't been camping in about 5 years and the last time I went camping we slept in a motorhome. This time we're sleeping in a tent. Also, the last time I went camping, I had a husband to do all the "manly" stuff. This time it's just me and the girls!! Should be interesting. I am going with all of my co-workers. This will be a fun ice breaker, as I am fairly new to the company. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone a little bit better, and to meet all of the spouses. I heard my boss spent over $250.00 at the liquor store, not to mention the $600 at Costco for food & beer. It should be a weekend to (not) remember!! :) The nice thing about this trip is we don't have to do any of our own cooking. Meals are provided. Sweet! There's also a pool at the campground, showers, etc. So not entirely "roughing it."

The last time I slept in a tent was when I was in the army. Now that brings back some memories! This should be much more fun, and I won't have to have a damn rifle in my sleeping bag with me!!! ha!

Perhaps some pictures will be posted soon... should be good times!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like the ultimate weekend of fun.