Friday, January 4, 2013

Where to begin?

So it's been a few years since I regularly blogged.  I deleted my Myspace account over a year ago, then kicked myself in the teeth because I realized that I lost my entire blog, which was over 200 posts!!  *sigh*

So for beginners, my wonderful daughters are growing older and more beautiful by the day.  Julia will be 15 next month. (going on 24)  Abi is holding strong at 12...going on 17. :)  They are both very involved in sports this year.  This past summer we moved to the Meridian school district, which is a smaller school...and the kids are rocking at sports!  As a freshman, Julia made the JV volleyball team, and did great.  She is currently playing basketball, and club volleyball on the side.  Abi started out with fastpitch, just finished with basketball, and starts volleyball at the end of this month.  So needless to say, we are very busy!!

The amazing man in my life is Jeremy.  We have been together for 3 1/2 years now.  He is the Peanut to my Butter, the Star to my Bucks, and all that cute sappy stuff.  He is an incredible guy and we've had a great 3 1/2 years and I'm looking forward to many, many more!

I am currently working for Bellingham Eye Physicians as an ophthalmic technician.  It's a great gig.  The job kind of fell in my lap, and I love it.  I've been here for almost 3 1/2 years and have no plans of going anywhere, ever.  I think I will work here until I retire. (or die, whichever comes first) :) 

Life is good...overwhelming at times...super stressful a lot of the time...but life would be boring without things that stress us out or overwhelm us, right?

I have grown a lot over the past few years.  I have found my voice, have grown a pair, and can honestly say I am a better person.  There have been a few big obstacles along the way...I'm sure there always will be something...just lingering around the corner...again, life would be boring without them!

So between kids, work, and boyfriend I am a very busy gal.  I wouldn't change a thing at the moment.  I am pretty darn content!

Some old photos:

 
Some newer photos:

 
 

No comments: