Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Introductionage

Just a little quick note to introduce you to me...or me to you. How do you do? Sweet!

I have been keeping a blog on myspace.com for just over a year now. It's rather personal and is more of a ranting/raving about things that go on in my life.

I love to write, and I come across things/people/issues/stories/funny shit that I just want to share with people, and why not just start a damn blog so I can write whenever I freakin feel like it!!

So for those of you who know me, or would like to know me...git at me...and I'll share my other blog with you. For the rest of you...hopefully I won't bore you to tears with my rambles. Hopefully those will be uncontrollable tears from laughter cause I'm so damn funny! (yeah I know...probably not...)

Adios for now!

~Bunz

1 comment:

Junniper, MPA said...

Leah! I hopped over here from Mr. Pipo's blog. And you're right--his grammar makes me twitch sometimes! ;) (Sorry, Tristan). Looking forward to seeing what you write about, dear!