Thursday, June 14, 2007

Big Girls Don't Cry

I have been accused a time or two of being a "teeny bopper." I must admit that is partially true. I think things like American Idol and Top-40 Music and Orlando Bloom and the song "mmmmmbop" make me feel youthful. Being on the cusp of 30, a single gal needs things like this to make her feel young.

I really don't know why I started out this way...the reason for my blog is I wanted to share with you how much I love the song "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie. I guess I was embarrased to admit that I love a song by Fergie and needed a disclaimer. :)

The first time I heard the song, I thought, "Who is that? I love this song!" and when I found out it was Fergie, I was like, OMG, LOL, WTF. I just heard it, courtesy of The Beat 94.5 live stream radio on my work computer, and I fell in love with it all over again.

So for my new readers, you now know what a dork I am...

No comments: