Tuesday, June 19, 2007

busy, busy, busy

"...and I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket, but I've gotta get a move on with my life..."

Yep, still my favorite song.

Yep, still a dork.

;)

So this isn't really supposed to be a personal blog about ME. But wtf, why not? Today I feel like blogging, and I feel like blogging about myself! Maybe I'll just save the negative pissy blogs for my myspace friends.

3 super cool things going on the upcoming week! I become a regular employee instead of a TEMP, I am moving to my own place after living with my 'rents for 6+ months, and my kids start a kick-ass summer daycare program at the Y. (which really doesn't affect me one way or another, except we have to get up about a half an hour earlier every morning so they can go and have fun-filled summer days!) I am excited for them cuz they get to do awesome stuff like climb the rock wall at the Y, go swimming, 2 field trips a week, etc. etc.

PLUS I do believe I am going to start taking some online classes. It's an online program through Ashford University...anyone heard of it? I have the GI Bill from being in the army that I have to start using before 2009 or I lose all my college money (which was why I joined the army in the first place!) So there's no time like the present, right? I'm freaking out just thinking about how busy I'm going to be...but at the same time in 3-4 years I will have a BA with a Teaching Certificate and I will have my dream job!

Crazy week, lots going on...lots of changes...wish me luck!!!!!

Oh and did I mention I'm moving this weekend? I feel the stress bubbling under my skin!!!!!!!!!

No comments: