Monday, July 2, 2007

Like, Omigawd!

I am stressing pretty hardcore. I start my online classes tomorrow! Someone please assure me that it's going to be super, super easy! ;) I don't know how I'm going to fit full-time school into my already busy, single-working-mother schedule. I know it will be worth it though. "Keep your eye on the prize, Leah!" That's what I have to keep telling myself about 500 times a day.

So I am all moved into my new place!! Got my 61" big-screen TV delivered yesterday. Thanks to my dad, his friend, and his friend's 3 teenaged sons. That sucker is effing heavy!!!! Get cable, internet, and phone hooked up tomorrow, thanks to the fabulous Comcast. Can't wait to use my brand new laptop in my new place with my very own internet service! (lol--see I told you I was a dork!)

I went to a bbq at my parents house for my dad & my sister in law's birthdays last night. It was fun to be a guest in their house again! I had some delicious chardonnay along with some champagne, and then we drank mimosas. It was a "feel-good" night. =) The food was fantastic too. Steak, salmon, shrimp, smoked salmon, salads, chips & yummy dips, cake, meatballs....I could go on & on.

That was the highlight of my weekend. Well, besides sleeping the first 2 nights at our new place. Oh and my new sateen sheets are freakin heavenly! Thank you Kohl's for having a fantastic sale so I could afford to buy sheets that were regularly priced over $100.00!!

Wish me luck as I open this new chapter of my life, being a 29-year old, single working mother, going to school full-time. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

No comments: