Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1st weekend of the year...

Had an okay weekend.  Had one kiddo who didn't feel too great.  The kids stayed home Friday evening while Jeremy and I went to the Art Walk in downtown Bellingham.  We were supporting our friend who is opening a new hair salon and art studio.  It's called The Hair Art Studio.  It's a great space, and I am very excited for our friends Dre and Jason as they begin this new venture in life!  Here's a pic of a few of us who attended:
 
On Saturday we took the kids on a mini nature walk at Whatcom Falls Park, which was nice to be out in the fresh air.  Then we splurged and went to Cold Stone Creamery and used a Groupon I've been holding onto forever...gotta love Groupon! :)
 
Sunday we took it easy...I ended up with a bad asthma attack, and was worthless for the rest of the day...  :(
 
Back to work yesterday...here's to another week...may it fly by!
 
Some pics from Whatcom Falls:





I love my family!!  <3
 

No comments: