Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I resolve...

Ahhhh New Years Resolutions.  I'm feeling it this year.  So here goes...

You know, I think every year for the past 5 years I have lost 50 pounds and then gained 50 pounds. I have got to get my a$$ in gear and figure out SOMETHING that is going to work for me long term. Holy crap I am sick of this Yo-Yo dieting baloney!! I love food! Way too much!! I need help!!! I'm thinking hypnotherapy (I'm serious--don't laugh), Weight Watchers, and a gym membership! Duh, right? I swear if I don't figure out something soon I'm just gonna throw in the towel and keep eating and weigh 400 pounds. I'm sick of the constant battle with the mirror, the constant battle with comparing myself to other women. (I know, I shouldn't do that, but I don't know how NOT to!) So please send me vibrant thoughts, prayers, encouragement, ideas... I obviously know that I can lose weight...but apparently that's not my issue. It's wanting to keep it off bad enough to make it happen that I can't seem to grasp!! Anyhow...a new year always seems like a great time to start fresh. Wish me luck! ♥

I resolve to:

1.  Figure out some kind of permanent lifestyle eating change.  I have got to figure out something that is going to work for me LONG TERM.  NO MORE YO-YO-YO-YO-YO-YO diets!!!
2. Actually style my hair every once in awhile.
3. Spend more time with my family at home--no hiding in my room. 
4.  Get out and enjoy nature more.
5. Take LOTS of pictures!!
6.  Learn how to stick to a budget :)

I think that's pretty good for starters...more to come, I'm sure!!

1 comment:

Jules said...

I'm feeling the same way about dieting so I understand! I joined homestead last month and committed to a year. I figured if nothing else, I could at least swim with the girls. (Then lame-o surgery put my own exercise and swimming on hold)
I know it helps to have an accountability partner, so if you ever want to go walking, swimming or come over for a hot mess session of Just Dance or Wii Zumba, just let me know! :)
I like your New Year Resolution of blogging again, I'm following you so I'll bug ya about it :) That will be my NYR too.